- Navigation above or below header
- Glider panel for featured content
- Featured category panel
- Post excerpt with thumbnails on front page
- Automatic support for WP-Pagenavi
- Enable/disable comments on pages
- Dynamic semantic classes for body, post & comments
- Admin bar at top of page when logged in
- Ad/banner areas in header, main content, sidebar & end of posts
- Incorporates WP custom header API so that you can change header image withour editing any files
- Preview in admin options. See the changes without reloading your site
- Everything is controlled from admin panel. No file editing.
That’s a whole lotta features.
Custom Header Image
Once you’re logged in an Admin Panel will appear at the to of every page. This give you easy access to the main WP admin functions. This feature can be turned off in the admin options.
This option allows you to use your own header image (1000×125 pixels). You can upload a much larger image and crop it to fit the header area and automatically it uploads it. Couldn’t be easier, plus you can reset the header back to the original theme header.
As you can see there are a load of options that can be modified without ever touching the theme files.
The featured video, 300×250 ad block and category list will stay in place even when widgets are enabled in the sidebar or you can selectively turn each one off.
You can even turn off the footer links if you don’t want them.
Blue Moon come with custom page templates to create an HTML sitemap and an AJAX enabled FAQ page.
|Updated:||July 26, 2009|
Copyright & License
Blue Moon is licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 2 (GPL).
2009 © Bud Griffin